Friday 2 May 2014

#528 Communicating?

     There have been over 110,000 site visits (human : bot ratio?) to the 3 blogs I've been writing since Dec 2011. To these, a mere 52 comments have been posted. I hope the posts are beneficial to you in some small way. 
     A blog is today's "message in a bottle" - thrown into the ocean by someone stranded on a remote island.  
     Feedback - ie your comment - is a tiny commitment. Yet it acknowledges and establishes connection & engagement, humanizes this process, is so welcome, & enlivens both of us!




2 comments:

  1. Hi John:
    I, for one, happily welcome your e-mail posts. Every (and I do mean "every") quote offered leads me to pause and to contemplate. In my mind, every prompt we receive to pause, contemplate and be mindful is a gift. Thank you for doing this. Kindest of wishes,
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly Dennis!

    ReplyDelete